Dear NEST Developers!
I would like to invite you to our next bi-weekly Open NEST Developer Video Conference
Monday 19 August, 11.30-12.30 CEST (UTC+2).
See below for information about how to log into the meeting.
The agenda for this meeting is also available online
• Review of NEST User Mailing List
• Review of open Github Pull Request
• Review of open Github Issues
See you soon!
Hans Ekkehard Plesser
We use a virtual conference room provided by DFN (Deutsches Forschungsnetz).
You can use the web client to connect. We however encourage everyone to use a headset for
better audio quality or even a proper video conferencing system (see below) or software
* Visit https://conf.dfn.de/webapp/conference/97938800
* Enter your name and allow your browser to use camera and microphone
* The conference does not need a PIN to join, just click join and you're in.
In case you see a dfnconf logo and the phrase "Auf den Meetingveranstalter
warten", just be patient, the meeting host needs to join first (a voice will tell
How to log in with a video conferencing system, depends on you VC system or software.
- Using the H.323 protocol (eg Polycom): vc.dfn.net##97938800 or 126.96.36.199##97938800
- Using the SIP protocol:email@example.com
- By telephone: +49-30-200-97938800
For those who do not have a video conference system or suitable
software, Polycom provides a pretty good free app for iOS and Android,
so you can join from your tablet (Polycom RealPresence Mobile, available
from AppStore/PlayStore). Note that firewalls may interfere with
videoconferencing in various and sometimes confusing ways.
For more technical information on logging in from various VC systems,
Prof. Dr. Hans Ekkehard Plesser
Head, Data Science Section
Faculty of Science and Technology
Norwegian University of Life Sciences
PO Box 5003, 1432 Aas, Norway
Phone +47 6723 1560
NEST Users mailing list -- users(a)nest-simulator.org
To unsubscribe send an email to users-leave(a)nest-simulator.org