Dear NEST Developers!
I would like to invite you to our next bi-weekly Open NEST Developer
Video Conference tomorrow
Monday 16 September, 11.30-12.30 CEST (UTC+2).
See below for information about how to log into the meeting.
The agenda for this meeting is also available online, see
• Review of NEST User Mailing List
• Review of open Github Pull Request
• Review of open Github Issues
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
We use a virtual conference room provided by DFN (Deutsches Forschungsnetz).
You can use the web client to connect. We however encourage everyone to
use a headset for better audio quality or even a proper video
conferencing system (see below) or software when available.
* Visit https://conf.dfn.de/webapp/conference/97938800
* Enter your name and allow your browser to use camera and microphone
* The conference does not need a PIN to join, just click join and you're in.
In case you see a dfnconf logo and the phrase "Auf den
Meetingveranstalter warten", just be patient, the meeting host needs to
join first (a voice will tell you).
How to log in with a video conferencing system, depends on you VC system
- Using the H.323 protocol (eg Polycom): vc.dfn.net##97938800 or
- Using the SIP protocol:firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: +49-30-200-97938800
For those who do not have a video conference system or suitable
software, Polycom provides a pretty good free app for iOS and Android,
so you can join from your tablet (Polycom RealPresence Mobile, available
from AppStore/PlayStore). Note that firewalls may interfere with
videoconferencing in various and sometimes confusing ways.
For more technical information on logging in from various VC systems,