Dear NEST Users & Developers!
I would like to invite you to this years first Open NEST Developer Video Conference,
Monday 20 January, 11.30-12.30 CET (UTC+1).
As usual the agenda for this meeting is also available online, see
For details how to log in see below.
* Preparing NEST 2.20 release
* Preparing merge of nest-3 branch to master
* Review of NEST User Mailing List
* Review of open Github Pull Request
* Review of open Github Issues
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Hans Ekkehard Plesser
We use a virtual conference room provided by DFN (Deutsches Forschungsnetz).
You can use the web client to connect. We however encourage everyone to use a headset for
better audio quality or even a proper video conferencing system (see below) or software
* Visit https://conf.dfn.de/webapp/conference/97938800
* Enter your name and allow your browser to use camera and microphone
* The conference does not need a PIN to join, just click join and you're in.
In case you see a dfnconf logo and the phrase "Auf den Meetingveranstalter
warten", just be patient, the meeting host needs to join first (a voice will tell
How to log in with a video conferencing system, depends on you VC system or software.
- Using the H.323 protocol (eg Polycom): vc.dfn.net##97938800 or 18.104.22.168##97938800
- Using the SIP protocol:firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: +49-30-200-97938800
For those who do not have a video conference system or suitable
software, Polycom provides a pretty good free app for iOS and Android,
so you can join from your tablet (Polycom RealPresence Mobile, available
from AppStore/PlayStore). Note that firewalls may interfere with
videoconferencing in various and sometimes confusing ways.
For more technical information on logging in from various VC systems,
NEST Users mailing list -- users(a)nest-simulator.org
To unsubscribe send an email to users-leave(a)nest-simulator.org