Dear NEST Developers!
I would like to invite you to our next bi-weekly Open NEST Developer
Video Conference tomorrow
Monday 22 June, 11.30-12.30 CEST (UTC+2).
See below for information about how to log into the meeting.
The agenda for this meeting is also available online
2. Review of NEST User Mailing List
3. Review of open Github Pull Request
4. Review of open Github Issues
See you soon!
We use a virtual conference room provided by DFN (Deutsches Forschungsnetz).
You can use the web client to connect. We however encourage everyone to
use a headset for better audio quality or even a proper video
conferencing system (see below) or software when available.
* Visit https://conf.dfn.de/webapp/conference/97938800
* Enter your name and allow your browser to use camera and microphone
* The conference *does not need a PIN* to join, just click *join* and
In case you see a dfnconf logo and the phrase "Auf den
Meetingveranstalter warten", just be patient, the meeting host needs to
join first (a voice will tell you).
How to log in with a video conferencing system, depends on you VC system
- Using the H.323 protocol (eg Polycom): vc.dfn.net##97938800 or
- Using the SIP protocol:firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: +49-30-200-97938800
For those who do not have a video conference system or suitable
software, Polycom provides a pretty good free app for iOS and Android,
so you can join from your tablet (Polycom RealPresence Mobile, available
from AppStore/PlayStore). Note that firewalls may interfere with
videoconferencing in various and sometimes confusing ways.
For more technical information on logging in from various VC systems,
Dipl.-Phys. Dennis Terhorst
Coordinator Software Development
Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine (INM-6)
Computational and Systems Neuroscience &
Institute for Advanced Simulation (IAS-6)
Jülich Research Centre, Member of the Helmholz Association and JARA
52425 Jülich, Germany
Building 15.22 Room 4004
Phone +49 2461 61-85062
Fax +49 2461 61- 9460